The ICALA Portal is intended to make relevant data available to a much wider audience and to provide functionality
for your users while protecting your information through the use of the existing ICALA features.
The possibilities for its use are limitless but a few examples include:
- Allowing the distribution of documents and images - marketing collateral, homework assignments, brochures and photographs
- Access public ICALA Wiki pages
- Ability to make appointments or bookings
- Provide traceability (blockchain) data
- Publish messages or notifications to a wider audience
- Perform certain activities or tasks by non ICALA users
Access to the Portal can be via a provided link or via a link on your web-site.